2021 FALL SEASON: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/294098
Registration for Sr. Boys interim season is open $300+ some additional fees (season Nov 29 - Dec 17)
Practice: M/T/Th 5:15-7:15 Water Polo // W 5:00-6:30am / F 6-7:30pm Swim // T/Th Weights 4-5pm
Safety precautions and training protocols will follow the guidelines outlined by the CDC, San Diego County Public Heath Department, CUSD and BBMAC policies; as well as USAWP and CAC by-laws and Code of Conduct.
1. Fall Season 2021 Registrations Fees are due prior to August 23, 2021.
*There is a LATE REGISTRATION FEE of $25 for registrations not completed prior to the first day of the season.
2. Athletes must have a current USA Water polo membership, which are based on a calendar year and expire on December 31. Our USA Water Polo Club ID is 86. Please visit usawaterpolo.org for membership.
3. Athletes must be registered to practice with teams and be current with all club fees.
4. Coronado Aquatics Club offers a sibling discount of $50.00.
5. Tournament fees will be billed out by our Treasurer through TeamSnap.
6. The USA Water Polo COVID-19 Waiver must be completed prior to an athlete's first practice. Please log into your USA Water Polo account to complete the waiver.
7. All facility and club COVID-19 forms and waivers must be completed prior to practice.
8. COVID-19 Safety Policies must be adhered to by all coaches, athletes, and care takers while in and on the property of the pool, including wearing a mask while not in the pool, maintaining a distance of six feet between others, placing personal belongings/backpacks six feet from other athletes' personal belongings/backpacks.
9. CAC Refund Policy: A full refund, minus $25 processing fee, prior to the first day of practice. After the 1st day of practice to the end of the 1st week, there will be a 50% refund. After week 1, there will be no refunds unless a medical note from a doctor that will no longer enable the player to continue the season or the player moves out of the San Diego area.
10. Fall Season 2021 is an at risk season. Any cancellation after the beginning of the season due to Covid-19 will not be refunded. On the registration form, there is an option for Reg Saver insurance policy which covers registration should your child miss their season or a portion of it due to a covered peril.
Download additional forms needed to complete the registration process for Coronado Aquatics Club.
New to Coronado Water Polo? We offer a trial week. For $20.00 you may join us for one week of practices to see if water polo is for you or our club is the right fit. Please contact CAC at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for our trial week offer.
Bring a friend or two! It makes trying something new more fun. New to the area and don't have many friends yet? You will soon!
All team trials are based on space availability. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com