If you are new to water polo, we offer a ``trial week`` as an option. You may participate for one (1) week to see if it's something you want to do. Please print out the ``Trial Athlete Form`` sign and attach a check for $20.00. Bring it with you and give to your coach. Every child must either be registered with CAC (see below) or have a ``Trial Athlete Form`` signed by a parent to participate in practice.
Fees are based on current school year of the player.
Age group assignments for tournaments are guidelines. Team levels are based on ability and previous experience. Final team placement will be with coaches’ discretion.
YOUTH (Grade 2-5)
Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall - $375
JUNIOR (Grade 6-8)
Winter, Spring, and Fall - $500
Summer - $700
SENIOR (Grade 9-12)
Winter, Spring, and Fall - $650
Summer - $900
Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall - $100
1. All athletes must be registered to practice with teams, be current with all seasonal/tournament fees. As well all athletes must have a current USA Water polo membership, which are based on a calendar year and expire on December 31. Our USA Water Polo Club ID is 86.
2. Seasonal Registration - Fees are due prior to the first practice session.
3. CHS players are not allowed to participate in club competition during CIF Water polo season (fall for boys, winter for girls).
4. Second and subsequent members in the same family receive a 10% discount per season.
5. The fees include dues and summer league fees. Tournament fees will be billed out by our Treasurer.
Download additional forms needed to complete the registration process for Coronado Aquatics Club.