$585 l M/W 3:10-4:55PM & SAT 8-10AM l ARRIVE 15 MINUTES PRIOR
Additional practices for Senior Boys will be at the discretion of the coach and will be invoiced separately.Safety precautions and training protocols will follow the guidelines outlined by the CDC, San Diego County Public Heath Department, CUSD and BBMAC policies; as well as USAWP and CAC by-laws and Code of Conduct.
1. Fall Session 2 Registration Fees are due prior to October 19, 2020.
*There is a LATE REGISTRATION FEE of $25 for registrations not completed prior to the first day of the season.
2. Athletes must have a current USA Water polo membership, which are based on a calendar year and expire on December 31. Our USA Water Polo Club ID is 86. Please visit usawaterpolo.org for membership.
3. Athletes must be registered to practice with teams and be current with all club fees.
4. Coronado Aquatics Club offers a sibling discount of $50.00.
5. Tournament fees will be billed out by our Treasurer through TeamSnap.
6. The USA Water Polo COVID-19 Waiver must be completed prior to an athlete's first practice. Please log into your USA Water Polo account to complete the waiver.
7. All facility and club COVID-19 forms and waivers must be completed prior to practice.
8. COVID-19 Safety Policies must be adhered to by all coaches, athletes, and care takers while in and on the property of the pool, including wearing a mask while not in the pool, maintaining a distance of six feet between others, placing personal belongings/backpacks six feet from other athletes' personal belongings/backpacks.
9. CAC Refund Policy: A full refund, minus $25 processing fee, prior to the first day of practice. After the 1st day of practice to the end of the 1st week, there will be a 50% refund. After week 1, there will be no refunds unless a medical note from a doctor that will no longer enable the player to continue the season or the player moves out of the San Diego area.
10. Fall Session 2 (2020) is an at risk season. Any cancellation due to Covid-19 will not be refunded.
Download additional forms needed to complete the registration process for Coronado Aquatics Club.
New to Coronado Water Polo? We offer a trial week. For $20.00 you may join us for one week of practices to see if water polo is for you or our club is the right fit. Please use the link to the right to sign up for our trial week offer. Every participant must either register via the Online Registration link below or complete a the trial week registration form in order to participate.
Bring a friend or two! It makes trying something new more fun. New to the area and don't have many friends yet? You will soon!
Trial Week spots for Fall Session 2 will be available, depending on space availability, the second week of the session (October 26). Youth COED 10U trial week sign up are not currently being accepted. All team trials are based on space availability. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com