New to Coronado Water Polo? We offer a free trial period. You may join us for up to 4 practices of a two week period to see if water polo is for you, or ensure our club is the right fit. Click the button below to sign up for a free trial period.
Bring a friend or two! It makes trying something new more fun. New to the area and don't have many friends yet? You will soon!
All team trials are based on space availability. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Safety precautions and training protocols will follow the guidelines outlined by the CDC, San Diego County Public Heath Department, CUSD and BBMAC policies; as well as USAWP and CAC by-laws and Code of Conduct.
2. There is a LATE REGISTRATION FEE of $25 for returning registrations not completed prior to the first day of the season.
3. Athletes must have a current USA Water polo membership, which are based on a calendar year and expire on December 31. Our USA Water Polo Club ID is 86. Please visit usawaterpolo.org for membership.
4. Athletes must be registered to practice with teams and be current with all club fees.
5. Coronado Aquatics Club offers a sibling discount of $50.00.
6. Tournament fees will be billed out by our Treasurer through TeamSnap.
7. The USA Water Polo COVID-19 Waiver must be completed prior to an athlete's first practice. Please log into your USA Water Polo account to complete the waiver.
8. All facility and club COVID-19 forms and waivers must be completed prior to practice.
9. CAC Refund Policy: A full refund, minus $25 processing fee, prior to the first day of practice. After the 1st day of practice to the end of the 1st week, there will be a 50% refund. After week 1, there will be no refunds unless a medical note from a doctor that will no longer enable the player to continue the season or the player moves out of the San Diego area.